4.25.2010

Bisquick!

Okay people. I realize that I have been MIA. Trust me, I would much rather be blogging than doing what I've been doing the past few weeks (Thesis writing for life! I love working late!), but it just hasn't worked out that way. However, because I love you, I'm making a point to write a quick note telling you about some awesome news that I learned yesterday.

General Mills is introducing a gluten-free Bisquick this summer!

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy this makes me. Bisquick was a staple at my house growing up...from pancakes on a regular weekend to sausage balls at Christmas. I am thrilled! Plus, General Mills has done a fantastic job of not only transitioning a ton of their products to gluten-free, but also making their products readily available and clearly labeled. They make it so much easier for me to go grocery shopping without having to go to a specialty store.

Anyway, that's the scoop. For all of you Hamburger Helper fans, they are also introducing a gluten-free line of those.

Hope all is well. I'll be back soon!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment