2.15.2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day -- or weekend, rather -- was a huge success (at least in my eyes) this year. On Saturday, The Hubby and I ran errands together, which I always enjoy (not sure he does sometimes) - especially when one of the errands is purchasing furniture at Ikea. :) Sunday we celebrated Valentine's day by going to a late brunch and stuffing ourselves silly while listing to a fabulous jazz band. The rest of the afternoon was spent catching up on schoolwork (The Hubby) and running errands (me) - typical Sunday activities. Later in the evening, we watched the Olympics in our PJs, sipped on a yummy Cabernet, and snacked on 3 different cheeses (camembert, aged Irish cheddar, and dill havarti from top to bottom) and some summer sausage and prosciutto.


It was a fantastic way to end the day and spend time with the love of my life.

The leftovers will almost definitely be dinner for me tonight.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment