2.01.2010

GF Jackpot!

This weekend was really nice. Had dinner with friends on Friday night (Mexican food - one of my favorites. Had a delicious tortilla soup. Mmm.), lunch with a girlfriend on Saturday, a little shopping, some quality at-home quiet time, got some work done for school, book perusing at Half-Price Books, and dinner and wine with The Hubby on Sunday. On top of all of that goodness, I made my very first visit to Sprouts Farmers Market (the closest one is 45 minutes from me, so I've never been) and came home with TONS of gluten free (and very friendly) wonderfulness! Here's what I brought home:

-2 Amy's rice crust full-size pizzas, one cheese and one spinach
-2 Glutino single-serve pizzas, one cheese and one spinach and feta
-1 Amy's frozen rice macaroni and cheese (a staple at my house)
-1 Glutino frozen macaroni and cheese (never had this one before - I'm excited to try it)
-1 box of Annie's Rice Pasta and Cheddar macaroni and cheese (are we seeing a pattern here?)
-1 box of Kinnickinnick animal crackers
-2 frozen GlutenFreeda vegetarian bean and cheese burritos (never had these before, but I'm pumped about these too)
-1 Glutino Pad Thai with chicken meal
-1 package Ener-G english muffins
-1 loaf of Udi's whole grain sandwich bread
-1 package Food for Life Whole Grain Brown Rice Tortillas
-1 box of Mary's Gone Crackers, onion flavor
-1 package Tinkyada brown rice & spinach spaghetti
-1 package Plan-D flourless apple cinnamon muffins
-1 frozen Organic Bistro Chicken Citron meal
-1 frozen Organic Bistro Sockeye Salmon Cake meal
-2 SoyJoy bars (never had them and want to try)
-6 different flavors of Lärabars - PB&J, PB cookie, cinnamon roll, chocolate coconut, pecan pie, and coconut cream pie (never had these either!)
-2 Think Thin bars - one brownie crunch, one chocolate fudge

A couple of extras that are naturally gluten free:
-1 lb of amazing "Cookiedoodle" coffee - roasted with cinnamon and hazelnut - sooo good
-1 package of dill havarti - one of my very favorite cheeses
-1 summer sausage - for the hubby, because I'm just that nice

I told you it was a jackpot! I now have enough gluten free groceries to last me quite a while. The best part is that all of the stuff listed above is just for me - it doesn't include the grocery run I did on Sunday for meals for both of us for the week and all of the great produce I got. :)

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment