1.25.2010

Breakfast On The Go

I'm not a huge breakfast person - unless I don't have to go to work and can eat a big brunch - but this morning I was starving! The Hubby and I have both been incredibly busy with work, school, and social events over the past week, so we haven't gone to the grocery store in at least that long. After digging around in the refrigerator and pantry, I finally found this:

Yum! I put a few handfuls of this glorious stuff in a ziploc bag and headed off to work, eating it on the drive. General Mills came out with their new re-worked Chex recipes mid 2009, and I love it. I was a HUGE cereal person before being diagnosed with Celiac Disease, and was immediately turned off of a lot of the gluten free cereal options because they taste like styrofoam. The Chex cereals taste exactly like "real" cereal. Mmmm. Plus, it's at every grocery store, so I can find it without having to make a trip to a specialty store. I still want to try out some of the Chex Mix recipes on their website. Maybe Super Bowl sunday? :)

Have a great day - even though it's Monday!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment