1.20.2010

I love Udi's!

If you're gluten free (or even if you're not) and you haven't tried anything made by Udi's...get on it. They have awesome products like bread, pizza crusts, muffins, cinnamon rolls, and granola. Yum. This morning I had their "Au Naturel" version (my favorite) mixed with some strawberry yogurt (Activia light to be exact). Doesn't seem like much but it is the perfect breakfast for me..and the granola is such a treat. It says "wheat free" right on the bag! Also - when I was looking on their website, I noticed that they also have a specifically gluten free version using certified gluten free oats, so I'll be checking that one out the next time I head to the grocery store. Everything I've had of theirs is delicious, so I'm looking forward to it!

So far, all I've used this granola for is mixing with my yogurt, but I'm determined to figure out other ways to use it since it's just so yummy.

This week has been crazy. Not exactly the best time to start a blog...oh well! I'm trying to figure out what I have in the fridge at home to have for dinner tonight. I'm on my own - tonight is The Hubby's class night.

Until later,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment