1.19.2010

Oh. My. Deliciousness.

I love Starbucks. I treat myself every Friday with some sort of beverage that would make me pack on the pounds if I had it every day. It's a glorious way to end the week. This morning I stopped by to get a chai latte for myself and for my boss, who is in town from Minnesota and I only see about once a year. I figured if I was getting it for someone else, I could go on a day that is not a Friday. And yes, I'm still going on Friday. Anyway, I heard that Starbucks had introduced some snacks that were gluten free, and they had them displayed right by the door...so of course I got some to sample. I tried the Sahale Snacks Pomegranate Cashews...and wow! They are a fantastic snack, and completely gluten free! They are a great combination of salty and sweet, chewy and crunchy...and they are all natural. Yum.

I looked on their website and noticed that they also have PB&J Almonds. Can't wait to try those!

It's a good thing I picked those up...my stomach was growling by 10:30. :)

Back to work...
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment